Nope I'm from Norton.
Yeah , I've had 2 or 3 snips (thet thar is mo than one snipe) almost in the bag. You ain't from Kaintucky are you , Monkeyhead, are ya? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Nope I'm from Norton.
crack is whack
not unitl october 15
haha..YOU DONE IT WITH ME..so i wouldn't be talkin!
i dunno what kinda gun to use each time..i'm sure my dad could show me..he's got every gun in the world..i mean he is the game warden...
pulled the trigger? no, provided the bb's, yes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
yea, but still.
ur lucky i didn't shoot u...j/k
to damnation with game wardens..
cost me 110 bucks last summer for a ticket
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Haha that was some funny business that day it costed you a buck ten knight... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
well god love...
Bookmarks